The Importance of Quality Batteries For Your
E-Z-Go Freedom TXT®
Use our online store to Purchase batteries TODAY for your E-Z-Go Freedom TXT® for delivery straight to your doorstep.
You may not realize the importance of top quality golf batteries until your old one conks out on you. Let's say you're in the middle of a great golf game. As you're nearing the last few holes, the batteries on your E-Z-Go's Freedom TXT® give out. That means you're going to have to trudge through the golf course until you reach the last holes, making you tired and possibly lowering the quality of your game. What went wrong? It can be one of two things: it's either you have there a cheap battery, or you have a good one that was just not properly maintained.
How do you maintain a golf battery in the first place? Here are a few things for you to keep in mind:
- The items you need to have in caring and maintaining golf batteries include a wrench, voltmeter (to measure voltage), hydrometer (to measure specific gravity in the electrolyte solution), distilled water, a post cleaner, petroleum jelly, baking soda, and protective gear like gloves and goggles.
- Baking soda and water can be used to neutralize acid spills from refilling as well as prevent corrosion of your E-Z-Go Freedom TXT® from happening. Don't smoke near batteries and never add acids.
- Start out by examining the outside parts of the battery. Take note of cracks. Connections and posts must be free of corrosion, fluids, and dirts. Check to make sure that all vent caps are on tightly.
- To clean the top of the battery, take a brush or a cloth and combine water and baking soda to make a cleaning solution. Make sure nothing gets inside the battery. Rinse off with water. Dry with a cloth. Never use spray cleaners or solvents.
- Next up are the battery terminals and the insides of cable clamps. Remember to use only post and clamp cleaners. When you reconnect the clamps and terminals, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly.
For your E-Z-Go Freedom TXT® battery needs
It's no fun when you have to push your E-Z-Go Freedom TXT® up to get to the few holes of your game. But that's what you get with cheap, poor quality golf batteries. Golf Trolley Batteries Co Ltd on the other hand ensures that you get to enjoy 12 months of battery life, while at the same time making sure that you get the best prices available on the market today. Aside from batteries, we also offer bags and cables and chargers. Our batteries will fit your E-Z-Go Freedom TXT personal golf battery driven electric car. Golf Trolley Batteries can also supply batteries for Hillbilly, Mocad, Motocaddy, and Powakaddy trolleys. Contact Golf Trolley Batteries or call us on 01242 621155 if you have any concerns, queries or questions.
Are you looking for replacement batteries for your E-Z-Go's Freedom TXT®?
Then be sure to find nothing but the highest quality golf batteries for your E-Z-Go Freedom TXT® personal golf battery driven electric car.
The best ones need not be expensive, however for a personal golf battery driven electric car like your E-Z-Go Freedom TXT® a durable battery is always better.
Purchase batteries from this website today for your E-Z-Go Freedom TXT®.